Thursday, September 15, 2011

MasterCard campaign













I shot this MasterCard online campaign last year in São Paulo for R/GA SP, and it was an incredible experience. I had the chance to work with old friends, meet new and wonderful people, shoot a fun subject for a great client, all of that in a city that I love!

São Paulo is where I've started my career as a photographer. I lived and worked there for 5 years before moving to New York in 1998. When I got this job, I was excited about working at "home" again. On the other hand, after living abroad for over 12 years, I wasn't sure how it would be like to work with a local team. The experience turned out to be amazing. I re-encountered great people I have worked with in the past, who helped me put together an impressive team: experienced, dedicated, trustful, knowledgeable, hard working, and also friendly and kind. A dream team, really.

Thanks, São Paulo! Hope to be back again soon :)

No comments: